Programs & Internships
Nissan Rotational Development Program
Ready to make an impact in the global automotive industry? We're inviting elite graduates from the world's top universities to join our diverse team, share in our passion for innovative products and fuel our pipeline of future leaders. This highly selective MBA program puts you on an accelerated path to career success, fostering your talent and ingenuity.
The Nissan Rotational Development Program begins with high-impact stretch assignments, which nurture your overall knowledge in mature and emerging markets. It empowers you through exposure to a broad range of global business styles and insightful interaction with industry leaders.
NRDP is a unique 5-year program, which includes 3-4 cross-functional, cross-regional rotations, separated into two individual tracks; both paths provide a broad understanding of Nissan's business and the automotive industry, as well as mentoring and feedback from top executives:
- NRDP-Global ensures rotations across a minimum of two regions: Americas, AMIE (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe), and Asia.
- NRDP-Americas offers rotations through the Americas with potential for an international posting.
- 5-7 years of work experience
- Expertise preferred in any of the following areas: Finance, Marketing/Sales, Corporate Planning/Strategy
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and drive to be a business leader
- NRDP-Global: Must be globally mobile (willing to relocate & travel)
- NRDP-Americas: Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Apply today and turbocharge your ambition and abilities to succeed in upper management and global leadership roles.
The future awaits. At Nissan Motor Company, our internship programs empower you to take charge of your budding career. Through dynamic opportunities, you'll build your expertise and begin your own path to success.
Our open environment exposes students to inspiring colleagues and industry leaders, while delivering real-world responsibilities right from the start. If you're interested in joining our diverse team and exploring the enriching internships and careers available to undergrads, graduates and MBAs, click below to search for a program that suits your unique talents.Join Us