- A multi-dimensional performance machine, the Nissan GT-R brings to life the cutting-edge concept of "the ultimate supercar that can be driven by anyone, anytime, anywhere."
- The Nissan LEAF is leading the charge for 100% electric, zero-emission vehicles that embody our commitment to finding solutions to improve our lives and the lives of future generations.
- In its 5th generation, the Nissan March/Micra is building upon its legacy of unique characteristics, coming full circle as a global compact car that's available in 160 countries around the world.
- Debuting in 1969, the Nissan Z series remains one of the most desirable sports cars in the world, continuing a tradition of dynamic performance, style and value.
- The best selling individual model in our US lineup, the Nissan Altima is the culmination of expressive styling, athletic performance, quality and innovation.
- Fun and sporty, the Nissan JUKE is leading the way for safer, cleaner and more responsible vehicles that will help to enhance the quality of life for generations to come.
- The Nissan Qashqai holds the prestigious position of being one of the most successful British-built cars in history and the fastest to reach the one million production milestone (under 4.5 years).
- NISMO is the name of Nissan's race-bred, extreme performance brand. Established in 1984, NISMO has been competing in the world's toughest races including Le Mans 24 Hours and Super GT.
- A new generation compact commercial vehicle suited to nearly any situation, the NV200 was selected as the base vehicle for New York's Taxi of Tomorrow — the exclusive taxi of New York City.
Founded in 1933, Nissan strives to optimize product development and deliver highly innovative technology. Today, in countries and regions around the world, the company enjoys a stellar reputation for creating breathtaking vehicles and truly innovative service programs. Born in Japan. Sold worldwide. Enjoyed everywhere.
The power of the Nissan brands comes from our ability to expand our collective strengths and create world-class standards. We're driving the future of the automotive industry through products that evoke passion in car owners and by furthering our mission to deliver superior value to our customers.
Nissan Motor Company's brands — Nissan and Infiniti — are sold in major markets worldwide; sales of our third brand, Datsun, will be added in 2014. With our longstanding alliance with Renault, collaborative projects with Daimler, and exciting partnership with Dongfeng Motor Co., Ltd, our 50% joint-venture partner in China, our impact has grown globally.
Thoughtful in our approach and bold in our standards, Nissan fuses advanced technology and design to maximize mobility for all. The Nissan LEAF is leading the charge with 100% electric, zero-emission vehicles that embody our commitment to finding solutions to improve our lives and the lives of future generations.
Infiniti vehicles embrace the future through artful expression of refined power and an uncompromising passion for the Total Ownership Experience. The Infiniti Essence concept car is the culmination of 20 years of experience, redefining what it means to bring strength, luxury and performance to the world.
Bringing quality cars to fast-growing markets, highly anticipated new Datsun models will make affordable style and reliable performance accessible to all. Through innovative design and adaptability, we're bringing the energy back to ownership and placing the power of mobility within reach.